The Librarian takes care of troop literature.
Reports to: The Assistant Senior Patrol Leader
Troop Librarian duties:
- Establish and take care of the troop library.
- Keep records on literature owned by the troop.
- Add new or replacement items as needed.
- Keep books and pamphlets available for borrowing at troop meetings.
- Keep a system for checking books and pamphlets in and out.
- Follow up on late returns.
- Set a good example.
- Attends at least 2/3 of the monthly events during his service period.
- Wear the Scout Uniform correctly.
- Live by the Scout Oath and Law.
- Show Scout spirit.
Last updated 4.13.10