The Troop Scribe keeps the troop records. He records the activities of the Patrol Leaders’ Council (PLC) and keeps a record of dues, advancement, and Scout attendance at troop meetings.
Reports to: The Assistant Senior Patrol Leader
Troop Scribe duties:
- Attend and keep a log of Patrol Leaders’ Council (PLC) Meetings.
- Record attendance at troop functions.
- Record advancement in troop records.
- Work with the troop committee member responsible for finance, records, and advancement.
- Have good attendance at Troop meetings.
- Attends at least 2/3 of the monthly events during his service period.
- Set a good example.
- Enthusiastically wear the Scout Uniform correctly.
- Live by the Scout Oath and Law.
Last updated 4.13.10